You can now run SQL Server Enterprise Edition as a License Included offering on Amazon RDS. The License Included offering for the Enterprise Edition is available on R3.2xlarge, R3.4xlarge, and R3.8xlarge instance types, in the US-East (Virginia), US-West (Oregon) and Europe (Ireland) regions. In the License Included service model, you do not need separately purchased Microsoft SQL Server licenses. License Included pricing is inclusive of software license, underlying hardware resources, and Amazon RDS management capabilities. This allows you to pay for the hours you use and change your instance type as needed to fit your workloads.
Originally Posted: Amazon RDS introduces a License Included offering for SQL Server Enterprise Edition
- #ELB permissions, support for #IAM in #AWS is going strong (June 10, 2014)">With new #ELB permissions, support for #IAM in #AWS is going strong (0)
- #AWS account? Here are some resources. (July 2, 2014)">Want help with securing your #AWS account? Here are some resources. (0)
- #AWS S3 Standard-IA (October 7, 2015)">Veritas Upgrades NetBackup & Now Supports #AWS S3 Standard-IA (0)
- #AWS #IAM Feature – Access Key Last Use Info (May 14, 2015)">Useful New #AWS #IAM Feature – Access Key Last Use Info (0)
- #AWS Best Practices for DDoS Resiliency (August 16, 2016)">Updated Whitepaper Available: #AWS Best Practices for DDoS Resiliency (0)