We are pleased to announce the availability of three new learning paths designed to teach you how to work with Microsoft technologies running in the AWS cloud. Self-paced labs help you get hands-on training in a live practice environment. The new learning paths, or qwikLABS “quests," are designed to help you learn about Microsoft corporate apps, such as Exchange and SharePoint; databases, including Microsoft SQL Server and Amazon RDS for SQL; and system administration tools for deploying and managing Microsoft Windows-based environments in the AWS cloud. Labs are developed by AWS subject matter experts and are available online through qwikLABS.com. Visit AWS for Windows Labs to learn more and get started.
Originally Posted: Introducing AWS for Microsoft Windows Self-Paced Training Labs
- #ELB permissions, support for #IAM in #AWS is going strong (June 10, 2014)">With new #ELB permissions, support for #IAM in #AWS is going strong (0)
- #AWS account? Here are some resources. (July 2, 2014)">Want help with securing your #AWS account? Here are some resources. (0)
- #AWS S3 Standard-IA (October 7, 2015)">Veritas Upgrades NetBackup & Now Supports #AWS S3 Standard-IA (0)
- #AWS #IAM Feature – Access Key Last Use Info (May 14, 2015)">Useful New #AWS #IAM Feature – Access Key Last Use Info (0)
- #AWS Best Practices for DDoS Resiliency (August 16, 2016)">Updated Whitepaper Available: #AWS Best Practices for DDoS Resiliency (0)