As we previously mentioned, Panzura released SkyBridge to run VDI and application virtualization completely in the cloud. Now Panzura is working with Amazon Web Services (AWS) to run SkyBridge within AWS as a seamless extension of the datacenter. This partnership aims to simplify networking with the cloud, connect to on-premises authentication services, automate the configuration of cloud services instances, and eliminate potential performance issues when applications and data are separated by latent network connections.
Originally Posted: Panzura & AWS Partner To Optimize Hybrid Cloud
- #ELB permissions, support for #IAM in #AWS is going strong (June 10, 2014)">With new #ELB permissions, support for #IAM in #AWS is going strong (0)
- #AWS account? Here are some resources. (July 2, 2014)">Want help with securing your #AWS account? Here are some resources. (0)
- #AWS S3 Standard-IA (October 7, 2015)">Veritas Upgrades NetBackup & Now Supports #AWS S3 Standard-IA (0)
- #AWS #IAM Feature – Access Key Last Use Info (May 14, 2015)">Useful New #AWS #IAM Feature – Access Key Last Use Info (0)
- #AWS Best Practices for DDoS Resiliency (August 16, 2016)">Updated Whitepaper Available: #AWS Best Practices for DDoS Resiliency (0)