Veeam has released Endpoint Backup FREE, a new free tool that requires no additional software or purchases, providing a simple solution for backing up Windows-based desktops and laptops. Simple and quick to install, users can back up endpoints to an external hard drive, network shared folder or a Veeam Backup & Replication repository. From backing up a personal device to protect the last few of physical servers in a data center, Veeam’s new free backup tool offers users an extensive feature set.
- #Veeam (June 14, 2016)">The 5 A’s of #Veeam (0)
- #Veeam & #NetApp (August 22, 2016)">Portfolio Overview – #Veeam & #NetApp (0)
- #Veeam Availability Suite 9.5 is available today (November 16, 2016)">It’s here! NEW #Veeam Availability Suite 9.5 is available today (0)
- #Oracle database — #Veeam best practices (October 11, 2016)">How to back up and restore an #Oracle database — #Veeam best practices (0)
- #Veeam backup files are written? (October 31, 2016)">How #Veeam backup files are written? (0)